For an automotive enthusiast, a car is but a canvas to the imagination of the enthusiast. Imagination is a powerful tool that helps transform dreams and ideas into reality. Such imagination and dreams were brewing in Nate King’s mind when he transformed his 2010 Black Mica Pearl Mazda 3 sport hatchback from Dallas, Texas into something of his own.
Nate has always been influenced by the cars he grew up with to create his own dreams and imagination of what kinds of cars to own, what he wants it to drive like, race them, and build them from the ground up.
Enjoying his surroundings at local events to see how many cool ideas, and how much hard work other people put into their own cars; helping motivate him with his own car.
Ever since he got hooked on Mazdas with their body styles, reliability, and endless ways to customize them. He finally found a car that can become the canvas.
With help in contrast and styling from his Candy Teal Brada BR5 in 18×10 front and 18×10.5 rear.
– BC Racing coilovers
– 326 Power 100mm 10k and 12k springs
– Custom forged dual exhaust
– Eibach pro alignment rear camber arms
– JDM Mazda 3 led taillights
– JDM Mazda 3 tech package headlights + LED’s
– 35w 3k HID fog lights
– JDM Mazda 3 Axela window visors
– Acep Styling Dragon-X Eyelids
– Rhino rack Aero roof bars
– Rhino rack X Tray roof basket