YEAR MAKE MODEL SUBMODEL
Universal Universal Universal Universal
NATURALLY ASPIRATED, TURBOCHARGED OR SUPERCHARGED WITH STAND ALONE EMS OR PIGGYBACK CONTROLLER: Can use the low side output to cut revs, retard timing, trigger a separate fuel or ignition map and activate an ancillary warning light. Users with turbos can also trigger the device to cut boost (may require separate solenoid). The aforementioned strategies are provided as an example. Available failsafe strategies will ultimately be dependent on the capability of the EMS or piggyback engine controller.
*EASY TO SET UP!*
Once installed, users connect to the gauge via a USB port and use the supplied software to log an engine’s safe AFR operating range, set minimum and maximum AFR ranges, alarm mode, time delay strategy, failsafe strategy and gauge display configuration.
Users with an AEMnet-equipped (CAN bus) device can daisy chain the Wideband FAILSAFE gauge using the AEMnet connection (adapter sold separately). Non AEMnet devices can communicate with the device using the CAN 2.0B spec protocol. An analog output for O2 feedback is provided for users without AEMnet or CAN-equipped devices to hard wire the gauge for O2 feedback or logging in a stand-alone logger.
*WHY USE A WIDEBAND AIR/FUEL CONTROLLER?*
Accurate AFR data is critical when tuning an engine. Running rich (very low air/fuel ratio, excessive fuel) can cause a loss in power and fuel economy, while running too lean (very high air/fuel ratio, not enough fuel) may result in serious engine damage. Using a wideband air/fuel controller during the tuning process allows you to monitor AFR and adjust tuning parameters to optimize them for maximum power and efficiency.
*WIDEBAND FAILSAFE GAUGE TECHNICAL FEATURES:*
* Displays both boost or vacuum and AFR or Lambda simultaneously on the same gauge
* No free air calibration required – ever
* Internal boost sensor
* Bosch Wideband UEGO sensor and weld-in bung included
* On-Board 3+ hour Datalogging capability at 20hz per parameter
* Full color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) Display in center, user selectable feature (boost/vacuum or AFR)
* 24 three-color sweeping LEDs, user selectable feature (boost/vacuum or AFR)
* Intuitive set up software
* Dimmer input included
* Interchangeable faceplates and bezels (see options, below)
* Data analysis using AEMdata software
*WIDEBAND FAILSAFE GAUGE INSTALLATION FEATURES:*
* AEMnet compatible (CAN 2.0)
* Differential AFR analog output
* Differential boost analog output
* Configurable RPM input for logging
* One low-side driver output (Ground with 1.5 amp max draw)
* Positive-lock connectors
* Tunable PC-based software with USB connectivity
* Time based reset for outputs
*WIDEBAND FAILSAFE GAUGE FACEPLATE STYLES:*
Kit comes with 6 different faceplates and black and silver bezels.
* Black Vacuum only in sweeping LEDs
* Black and White AFR in sweeping LEDs
* Black and White Vacuum/Boost in sweeping LEDs
* Black Lambda in sweeping LEDs)
Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my eBay Store to your Favorites
NOTE: Before any ACEP part is available to the public, ACEP designs are protected by DESIGN PATENTS / PATENT PENDING. Please before you purchase any similar design confirm it was designed or manufactured by ACEP.