- 2007-2009 Mazdaspeed 3
- 2004-2009 Mazda 3 Hatchback
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- Left & Right "Aggressor" headlight armor
- 3M double sided tape
- ACEP Decal
- Installation Instructions
PRODUCT FEATURES & SPECS: The ACEP Aggressor eyelid is our most popular style among Gen1 Mazda 3 owners. It's a unique way to highlight the Mazda 3 style and aggressiveness. Let other car owners know what Mazda means to you! *Why you need this part today *Our easy to install instructions and unique designs are sure to turn heads and make customizing quick and easy.
• 3 layers of fiberglass weaved/matte fabrics, construction grants stability and flexibility without sacrificing strength
• Comes in a flat black primer or Gel-Coat ready to be painted. (Gel-Coat is another type of poly primer).
*Primer is only an undercoating prep for paint.
• Rare custom part sold nowhere else which creates a custom aesthetically pleasing appearance.
• Manufactured by ACEP Styling (Made in the USA)
SPECIAL REQUEST: Upgrade to ACEP's "OMNI FLEX" signature High gloss flex UV-protection clear coat adds durability and longevity. This clear last longer, provides better UV protection from color fading, has a flex additive to increase the paints flexibility to limit paint cracking over time or during application, this clear also provides a higher gloss finish over our “OREON” standard clear. (To Carbon Fiber or Painted lids only & three extra day delivery)
NOTE: Before any ACEP part is available to the public, ACEP designs are protected by DESIGN PATENTS / PATENT PENDING. Please before you purchase any similar design confirm it was designed or manufactured by ACEP.
14 DAY WARRANTY AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR ITEM We make returns as quick and painless as possible. You must contact us within 14 days of receiving your item and tell us if you want an exchange or money back. MONEY BACK: If you decide on money back we will fully refund your total amount after we receive the returned item. EXCHANGE AN ITEM: As soon we receive the returned item we will send out the new item an adjusted payments according to type of exchange (even exchange, less total amount or greater total amount). There is NO restocking fees, but all shipping fees for returns or exchanges are the customers' responsibility.